My goal is to create a card for you that you cannot wait to use. After reading the information below, if you want more information or are ready to get started, please contact me.
Your input is the starting point for my design. For instance, the words: “winter/lotus/believe” were the direction given for this custom project. I then doodle/design/share ideas and respond to feedback.
The majority of my cards are blank inside. While I’m open to adding personalized text, the true connection occurs in your message. A realtor in Florida is using ginspirational custom cards, and her heartfelt handwritten notes offer her the opportunity to express her gratitude for their role in her success.
Back of Card
The back of a custom card offers a lot of opportunity. This is where you may choose to share a belief statement, intention, or affirmation. If using the card for business, including a logo, contact information, or mission statement allows you to share more of who you are. My logo will always appear at the bottom, but there is plenty of room to express yourself.
Custom Work Guidelines
- Minimum order 30 cards. Once an order has been placed, client may reorder in smaller quantities (pack of 6 or 12)
- Paper/finish Options
- matte finish – 72 lb. 100% recycled paper with a pleasing warm color, top grade photo inkjet coating and sturdy card weight and thickness
- gloss finish – 60 lb. super smooth high gloss finish with a plain paper back
- Envelopes – minimum 70 lb. (30% recycled) or 80 lb. high quality envelope
- Three stock colors – vivid green/yellow/kraft
- Other colors are available. Up charge of $10 to cover shipping for non-stock colors.
- All rights for the use of art/graphics created for client remain with ginspirationaldesign and may be used/altered for other cards.
- Only quotes that comply with copyright/fair use laws may be used. Responsibility to gain permission to use a quote lies with the client.
- The ginspirationaldesign llc logo/contact information will appear on the back of the card.
- Client may choose to customize the back of the card with:
- client logo/website/contact information
- client bio or company mission statement
- client belief statement/intention/affirmation
"After seeing some of Ginny's cards, I asked her to create a holiday card for me. Her creation perfectly matched the vision that I had in my head - but was far more creative than the ideas that I had given her. It embodied the magical energy of the season and the message of love that I wished to convey. Now she is creating a professional card for use in my EnergyTouch healing practice and new designs for the next holiday season. Her prices are fair for the unique work she does. Ginny is both inspired creatively and inspiring to me." KWP, Barrington, IL,
Gratitude is an important part of my business model and I'm always looking for ways to creatively thank my clients. A handwritten note is special - but a custom made, hand designed card, created to reflect my companies philosophy, really helps me to stand out and be remembered. Ginny makes the design process easy, transforming my ideas into beautiful works of art.
I've had several clients tell me that the ginspirational card they received was on display because of it's unique style. I don't tell them that there's a secret ingredient infused into the paper, Ginny's heart.Maripat AbbottCertified Life Coach, ManifestingPossibilities.com
Ginny, the Love that you poured into my custom cards is evident, each time I pick one up to send to my clients! They are beautiful and certainly have enhanced my business, as I continuously focus on providing excellent customer service. My clients also rave about them and feel special when they receive one. I can't wait to see what you are inspired to create for me next!
Thanks so much.Tanya C.Realtor, South Florida